Today, I am joined by a very special guest in the Relationship Matters series. Y’all, I love her so much. From the moment I met her, then until now, she’s always been a life-giver. I talk to Pat about relationships in the workplace and how we take the skills, talents, and abilities we learn for cultivating healthy relationships in the workplace and leverage them in our own lives.
This is for all the mothers and women out there.
Because we also discuss WHO we need in our lives and how that influences how we show up for ourselves and for others.
Inside, you’ll learn:
- The THREE pillars that support you in getting to that next level – professionally, personally, and spiritually
- The importance of having compassion for ourselves
- The 9 roles every woman needs in their squad
- The REAL definition of allies
- Why having a contrarian perspective isn’t a bad thing
- Our favorite magnetic lash 😉
👉🏾 Want to learn more about how to create and cultivate life-giving relationships at home, work, and among those closest to you?
🎉 Reserve your spot in the Significant Life Masterclass series coming up on April 30th! 🎉
This is an amazing experience for like-minded women to connect with me and our global community. We dive deep into particular areas of life so that you feel equipped to live, lead, and serve from an anchored place. We’ll have 3 special key speakers AND you’ll hear from my own intimate circle how we inspire one another and keep our connection strong.
You don’t want to miss this.